Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sleep

Not getting enough sleep or constantly changing your bed time will do a number on you and your attitude. Being tired will make you sleepy, affect your driving, change your attitude, make you feel slow and fog your memory; not to mention what it will do to your health. It also just sucks to be tired and not be able to get sleep. I feel for you if you aren't getting the rest needed to refresh your body- I know saying "hey make sure you fix the problem" is easier said then done; but, you should try to find some way to get help in changing your routine. Sleep is very important and everyone needs it no matter who you are. Sometimes it is as simple as turning off all the lights and your phone; for others it is a health issue. I know because years ago I was always so tired and driving was becoming dangerous; it turned out I had restless leg syndrome, it was a bitch. My legs would shake all night and keep me up- it was crazy and so frustrating. I was told what I had after I went to a sleep center and was tested. I had to take medication for a few months and that helped. I eased my way off of it and haven't needed it since. Hopefully you can get help and get some well needed SLEEP. 
Whatever it takes you deserve to have a great sleep. Please help yourself it will benefit you in all aspects of your life! 

http://www.theorygiftbaskets.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment