Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day at the Cemetery

We try to visit the cemetery a few times a year; some think it is weird, for us it is calming. We have a few family members buried at Green Hill in Palos Verdes, Ca and it is very soothing there. 


This is me and my niece at my grandpa Charlie's grave. Depending on the time of year they let us decorate. It is nice, so many people do for Christmas- it is a site to see. 






This is my sister Teri and her daughter; they are at my uncle Rob's grave who passed in 2006. As you can see from the photo the cemetery does keep it clean. 










This is our uncle Rick's- he died when I was 4. His grave is close to Rob's so we don't have to walk far. We find his by looking for a certain tree! 






The next decorating trip I think will be Halloween- it is one of my favorites and I enjoy my visits. I just wanted to share as this is something that brings me peace. I hope that you find your own peace in whatever makes you happy! We are all different so enjoy and take time out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment